Patapon 2 PSP Gameplay And Review

"Pata, pata, pata, pon" very catchy sound of PSP's Patapon 2. It's a rhythm game, but very interesting to see how the story unfolds. The patapons are little black creatures, some with the different types of jobs (some that look like lancers or archers, war birds, wizards and others) . They form a tribe and are to battle many enemies. Your mission is to guide them to victory by the way drum beats. Cool, huh?

What I like about this game is that you are not controlling the actual main characters, you are just an spectator and you will get to see more of how they march, attack monsters and other enemies and do other stuff, but if you have a bad sense of rhythm, I am afraid you will not get very far. :o

I did not get a chance to play the first one (Patapon) but, it is said that there is more content on this second story. That means many more missions. Here on the video below you can see the first one. I just started playing it. and so far its gooooood. I have yet to try the multi-player action, and I bet its fantastic. :D



What do you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. I got the game(downloaded it)! but i need help: I put it on my psp and start it/new game and type a name, then when i get the pon drum at 1:46 then it freezes and shutdown!:( do anyone know what the problem is? i got 5.00 m33-3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind guys i found out that some files didn't work until i found the right one:) it works now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nevermind i found out the file was corrupted or something was wrong so i got a new patapon 2 game file:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Multiplayer on patapon Ruuuulzz:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can i download a iso of patapon 2 english version? thanks...

    ReplyDelete