Order Dissidia Final Fantasy Here
Celebrating the 20th year of the renowned franchise, Dissidia Final Fantasy for PlayStation Portable brings together the largest collection of Final Fantasy characters ever in a fighting-styled game where players must choose their allegiance between good and evil, as they utilize the more than twenty playable characters available.
Players, prepare to profess your allegiance to either Cosmos or Chaos...Cosmos is the goddess of harmony, while Chaos is the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war. At one time Cosmos and Chaos were of equal in strength. It was believed that their conflict would last forever. However, the balance is now broken. Those who answered Chaos' call created an inexhaustible force. And under vicious attack without relent, the warriors fighting for Cosmos started to fall one by one. The conflict that has continued for eons is now about to end in Chaos' favor...The world has been torn asunder, sinking into a vortex of disorder. As for the few surviving warriors… their fates have yet to be determined.
Featuring action very similar to other games in the Final Fantasy series, Dissidia Final Fantasy consists of one-on-one combat either against a human or AI opponent where the goal is to reduces your opponent's hit points to zero. This is done through a series of attacks and battle features which must be balanced against the player's status and that of the opponent faced. In addition, the game also features "EX Mode" which increases the power of existing attacks. This mode can be activated in a variety of ways, both related to combat and chance.
Dissidia Final Fantasy features characters from both sides of the struggle from each of the games in the Final Fantasy series. Although favorites will soon be found, the storyline of game's main campaign requires players to assume the role of each of these characters at one point or another in order to attain ultimate success. All told the game contains twenty-two total playable characters from Final Fantasy through Final Fantasy X; evenly split between heroes and villains. In addition, players can also look forward to playing as a few secret characters unlockable in the game. Regardless of the character, players will find that each will become more powerful as they gain experience in battle, have access to different costumes and in most cases are able to transform into different physical forms in specific modes. The equipment each wields is also fully customizable.
* Legacy - Experience the high-quality world and gameplay mechanics of Final Fantasy presented in an action-packed environment where players can glide through the air and dash along walls.
* All-new battle system - Action-based battle system combines all-out brawling alongside RPG-based character development in an original system developed by the creators of the Kingdom Hearts series.
* Ultimate cast of characters - Fan-favorite heroes and villains from the entire Final Fantasy series come together in one game for the first time in a remarkable new tale with fully-voiced CG movies and real-time events.
* Fantasy match - Players select their favorite Final Fantasy characters, sided with either Cosmos or Chaos, to set the stage for their fantasy match.
* Series Staple Battle Features - Accessible through "EX Burst", players can experience gameplay faithful to the originals through memorable battle features such as "Limit Break" and "Overdrive". In addition, longtime fans of the series can enjoy the ability to summon Aeons and options such as the "command battle" system.
* Community - Continue the experience by trading Friend Cards, creating items and sharing AI characters with other players and even engage in virtual AI battles made possible by the PSP system ad hoc mode.
Order Dissidia Final Fantasy and receive a special excerpts CD with 10 songs from the original game soundtrack. The soundtrack will be packaged with the game. Offer valid while supplies last and when sold and shipped by Amazon.com.