Puzzle Quest Challenge of The Warlords PSP Battle Lord Bane

I do play this game much lately. I know its quite some time since it came out, but fun to play with multi-players. Always challenging and since CW Cheat does not seem to be working on this game, well, maybe except the creation of anvils (a little). It might just be because of the CFW I have, so my only option to be unbeatable or somewhat unbeatable was to really collect money from the towns and add more skills to my character.

Now my Knight character has the following skills:
Earth Mastery..........100
Fire Mastery.............100
Air Mastery...............100
Water Mastery.........100
Battle..........................120
Cunning......................100
Morale........................103

My level has reached top level 50, all spells from all capture creatures and mounts. and most if not all great items created with the rune stones.

You want to see for yourself and play my Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlods File? Download it here!(link Unavailable) extract the rar file, then place it in the "SaveData" folder inside the "PSP" folder of your PSP memory stick. Enjoy!!

Below is me playing against Lord Bane(last boss of the game) I beat him easy under 2 minutes with the help of his own Death Gaze spell. He starts off by having 16 % spell resistance so the spell might be rejected the first time. but you still have 84 % chance it will hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment