Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince PSP Gameplay Review



Must admit that I am not a fan of Harry Potter, In fact, I have not seen any of the movies. It does not attract my attention at all. So yea I was thinking what the game would probably seem and feel like playing... I can't say much since I have played Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for only a few minutes. If you see the video here, that is all I have played, and think I am very much done with it.

The one good thing I can say about this game is the fact that it has mini games, and that is so much fun! other than that, maybe they would have better set up an entrance movie on it, like most of the games have.

For Harry Potter fans, this will game is a must, for all others is just another little fun movie game.

No comments:

Post a Comment