Pangya Fantasy Golf Gameplay

Pangya Fantasy Golf for the PSP is amazing, I just love the gameplay and its much fun to play. It has that Everybody's Golf type control and feel, but I think in some ways Pangya is much better. The scenes, the characters, the courses, are really top notch. I love playing this game and as I pass each of the episodes a new character is available.

You can definitely customize their equipment and outfits. Each one player has their own unique story to follow and play pangya to acquire experience, and money. I have just unlock new characters: Uncle Bob, and Cecilia, but this is just almost at the beginning of the game, there are more to unlock. I recommend this game, even if you hate real golf like me. Playing it on the PSP just rocks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment