Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars PSP Gameplay Review. Take 2 Games Took My Video Gameplay Down.

GTA: Chinatown Wars is a great game, and if you have been following the GTA series it should be very familiar to you. I have enjoyed playing it for the little time I have spent on it. The story begins with Huang Lee arriving at the airport, then he gets jumped and kidnapped by two unknown characters. Lucky he lives to tell the tale. I love the action here, and you might not necessarily be a good guy here, because you will be involved in refusing, ditching the cops, and sometime take guns and shoot people. I strongly believe that all GTA games are strictly for the more adult, mature audience. It is not for kids, because besides all the violence and such, there is foul language and more adult content.

I had made my own video showing my gameplay of GTA: Chinatown Wars. I uploaded to Youtube as usual. The next morning, it was taken down. I had a message that said the following:

"ATTENTION

We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:

  • from Take 2 Games about Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars PSP Gameplay -
    Video ID: 8SOBazJ_-pY

Please Note: Accounts determined to be repeat infringers will be terminated. Please delete any videos for which you do not own the necessary rights, and refrain from uploading infringing videos.

If you are unsure what this means, it is very important that you visit our Copyright Tips guide.

If you believe you have the necessary rights or authorization to post this content, you may file a counternotice. There may be severe legal consequences for filing a false or bad-faith notice. Please take the time to review appropriate copyright-related materials before deciding to submit a counternotice. You can find more information in our Help Center."

I felt so bad, cause not one of my gameplay videos has had any problems with copyright issues until this one. I know for a fact that there are more videos on Youtube under that same tittle, but why did Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc went after me? If they would have done a little more research, they could have found out that I only use my videos for review reasons. Is that not allowed?

Oh, well, I guess I'm just a little man and they are a big company. They can oppress whoever they target. So I cannot retaliate, and the last thing I want is to have my Youtube account banned.

No comments:

Post a Comment