Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tagforce 4. PSP Debut Trailer




Looks good on the animation and game intro. I got to say that I was never attracted to play any of the Yu-Gi-Oh series before. Seems to me that it is somewhat very similar to Pokemon, but true that it was Yu-Gi-Oh which came first as an anime.

Its good and I know there are thousands of fans out there thinking this game will be one to be looking forward to. The only thing the video lacks is just a little bit of gameplay. Without gameplay, we are kinda left in the dark about game functionality, but I guess there is more to come since this might just be their first launched trailer.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tagforce 4
is from Konami, and heard its exclusively to the PSP (no other consoles as of yet). Will be released on November 1st, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment