Tactics Ogre is one of the most beloved Strategy RPG titles of all time, with the game being the only one to place in the Japanese gaming magazine Weekly Famitsu’s "Top 20 games voted by readers" for 14 years running. Sadly, the original version of the game was never officially published in Europe, however, that is about to be rectified in spectacular fashion.
- Square Enix's FINAL FANTASY TACTICS series takes a major step forward as a lost tale of political intrigue, conquest, and rebellion, set in the Valerian Isles during the age of Xenegidea, is retold.
- TACTICS series creator Yasumi Matsuno, director Hiroshi Minagawa, character designer Akihiko Yoshida, and composer Masaharu Iwata are reunited to craft their "perfect vision" of Tactics Ogre.
- Choose, but choose wisely! The choices you make as you lead the Walister Resistance will dramatically change the fates of both your enemies and comrades.
- Master the nuances of the Non-Alternate Turn System battle engine and unlock the secrets of the Wheel of Fortune - where time itself bends to your will - as you lead your forces to victory.
- Hundreds of skills, dozens of complex characters, and a wide variety of job classes fill an epic tale that unfolds before you in a fully 3D game environment and cinematic sequences.
- A multitude of endings determined by side quest completion and player decision-driven plot changes provide nearly endless replay possibilities.