PSP "Martial Arts: Capoeira" Soon To Be Released In The U.S.


Martial Arts: Capoeira Fighters is a soon to be expected game for the PSP and other consoles. As I was doing research on it, could not find a specific date it will be released, but resources claimed to be in February 2009.

This game of course falls in the fighting genre. I consider myself a fighting game player, even thou I am not too good as some guys, I have seen at the arcades (they beat me up :( ). I was searching for some pics of the game, but cannot be certain that these images are legit though; none of the gaming sites I visited would have a box-art with the PSP logo on it. Nevertheless, I have a hunch they are the real game shots here.

Martial Arts: Capoeira looks pretty good to me. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this was Tekken fighters Christie Monteiro and Eddie Gordo. They have a capoeira style of fighting and it seems more like a dance than fighting, but very good artsy style nonetheless.

Well, I hope this game plays as good as it looks and we will see how great the game developers (Twelve Interactive) are. Yea, another thing “Twelve Interactive”, never heard of these guys before, have you? As long as the game is great, who cares!!

No comments:

Post a Comment