IT is as easy as ABC if you ask. Just like any other software, Android Beta has to be downloaded from Google applications. This is how to go about it:
1) Download files and put a link in the video description in your computer. This is the destination of the downloaded files that contain the Android application you want to add to your Play station mobile. Remember to only visit authorized sites for this!
2) Extract all downloaded files and save them to a folder of your choice. This makes the files available on your PC ready for transfer to the port of your gadget.
3) Insert the memory stick to your PC and allow it to register.
4) The memory stick has a number of files in it, open the folders and go to PSP. Once you land on it, open it and you are ready to transfer files. Open two windows, one with the downloaded files on your computer and the other with PSP on your memory stick so that you copy the files to the latter. It takes a short while to copy the files to the memory stick.
5) Close the windows and remove the memory stick. It already has the Android Beta files.
6) Insert the memory stick to your mobile gadget and once your gadget senses its presence, open it to Android Beta application and go straight to PSP. You have all you wanted and you can actually see it on your screen.
7) On the display are all your desired applications right ion your screen, Touch any to open and enjoy your software!
As displayed above, it is an easy procedure that takes a very short time to install. Better yet, updates to the Android applications will follow the same route once needed and they can be updated in a much simpler way.