Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble PSP Gameplay



Kenka Bancho is a great fighting game for the PSP, with new innovative features never seen in other beat'em up games before. You know how when you see fights, even in boxing, there is a real tension seen between the fighters before the actual fight. You can sense the stare-down, like saying I will beat you to a bloody pulp or something similar. Well, that is simulated here. It is really nice feature, although I am not very good at it..lol.

I think you will like this game if you are into fighting, of course. The scenario here is who is king of brawlers between tough guys from different schools. You do not fight alone. You create your own little gang. You as the leader must make it known that you are at the top, and no one can stand against you.

The controls are good and the overall gameplay is fun. In a scale from 1 to 10, Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble gets a 7 from me. I guess the sometimes saving of the game is not so user friendly. I would have also liked the actual audio for dialog. I think that would have earned more points from me. Nevertheless it is an good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment