Valhalla Knights 2 Preview


Dungeon crawling, monster fighting Valhalla Knights was released about a year ago. I did get to play this title and loved it. I especially liked the real time action combat. The approximate time this game took to complete was around 40 hours, yes, kinda a week worth of work, huh?

Valhalla Knights 2 is soon to be released in the U.S for the PSP, and I can’t wait to get my hands on it. haha!! It is schedule to be released on September 23, 08.

There is something that kinda bugs me on most Role Playing Games, as you walk around, all of the sudden you need to battle enemies. I am not big on random battles. I mean, its fine, sometimes, but not most of the times; for me it’s a little annoying. The good thing in Valhalla Knights was the fact that there are no random battles here; you can actually see your enemy before fighting them, although sometimes unavoidable hehe, but its better that way.

Valhalla Knights 2 also promises a bigger world to explore, up to six characters at your party for battling game enemies or your PSP friend via ad hoc. This packs around 80 hours of play doing the story mode. Wow, it is a real full time job, hehe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment