Resident Evil For PSP


Rumors, just rumors going around and I visited psprumors.com for this info, ha! Yes!!! Capcom would do a very good job if they'd release a brand new Resident Evil title for the PSP, but chances are 30% this will happen soon or for the next 5 years or so. I guess they are too busy working on other titles for the big console systems nowadays, or at least that is what i think. I really enjoy playing the original Resident Evil with a PSOne Emulator on my PSP though. It is great classic game, and i got hooked on this game ever since my PSOne experience.

Many think that that game publishers such as Capcom are not interested in releasing lots of PSP games, due to the many Custom Firmwares and PSP game download hacks. Is this really true? It does make sense, but what is the percentage of all PSP owners knowing or having CFW I wonder?

Anyway, I would really love it if Resident Evil was in the works, because it would give me another of hundreds of reasons to like my PSP even more!! ha! I think most of all PSP gamers would agree with me on hoping this title comes true. Especially the video game veteran type like me haha!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment