Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen PSP Gameplay

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen for the PSP is quite good, and I much had the idea the game was going to be no good coming from a movie theme. It is quite entertaining and I dare say its more like a shooter and action adventure. the enemies come from anywhere. some are easy to destroy, but I guess I had the most trouble taking down those fire machines because when they shoot it is almost non-stop and dodging it was a bit difficult without taking some damage.

On the video, I am doing the second mission as Ironhide, the first mission was done as bumble bee and he is quite good mobilizing as a robot. The only thing that I was expecting on this game was the ability to transform at will. but maybe not in the first 2 missions. Well, so far its all been a shooting frenzy for me. There is a hand to hand combat if you wish to fight up close and personal, but I would rather shoot the enemies down.

I really do recommend this game, I gotta say it is not the greatest ever, but it is definitely worth checking out! You can pre-order or order Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen here!


No comments:

Post a Comment