Playing Dissidia Final Fantasy Demo For PSP

Fantastic game! There is such a big commotion on this Dissidia Final Fantasy game, its unbelievable. And no wonder its the talk of the whole world when it comes to playing on our beloved PSPs, because it is nothing short or amazing.

You can see me here on the video playing as Sephiroth, I am not so good fighter, because I barely got the demo today, but with much practice I think I can improve. You will have to excuse my video, because there is much shaking, and quite frankly it is from me pressing the buttons like a mad man. hahaha :D Now the Dissidia Final Fantasy Demo should be available at the Playstation Store. You can download it for free there. I can't wait for the full length game coming soon on August 25th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment