Marvel Super Hero Squad PSP Gameplay






Marvel Super Hero Squad for the PSP. I think it needs work. It could have been a great game, but did not do much for me. Although there are a lot of things about this game that I liked. The story is great, but could have been more animated. The controls are great. Graphics are amazing, and I really like the intro music (are they the offspring singing? if not, they sound just like them).

I had a little problem with the initial roster. There are no female heroines, what is up with that? And the biggest of my complaints about this game is the camera. Very confusing trying to follow my hero, and most of the times not focusing, and you know it is automatic, meaning you can not control the camera. Sorry guys it made quite dizzy. And so for that reason alone I stopped playing.

Super Hero Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment