PSP Games 2009, Top 25 List

There were a lot of great games for the PSP on 2009. I have made my list of the best I have ever played for the year. So do not mind the order. It is not by ranking order, but more like in chronological order:

1. Phantasy Star Portable
2. Samurai Showdown Anthology
3. Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?
4. Dissidia Final Fantasy
5. LocoRoco 2
6. Resistance: Retribution
7. Crimson Gem Saga
8. Rock Band Unplugged
9. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
10. Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
11. Need for Speed: Shift
12. G-Force
13. SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny
14. Pangya: Fantasy Golf
15. Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
16. Holy Invasion Of Privacy Bad Man!
17. Tekken 6
18. LittleBigPlanet
19. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
20. Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
21. Gran Turismo
22. Adventures to Go!
23. Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble
24. NARUTO Shippuden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising
25. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010

All these are top games in my book and enjoy playing them every chance I get. So that is it for this year. Lets hope the next will have even more great PSP games :D

No comments:

Post a Comment