A must-have for Tekken aficionados, TEKKEN 6 sees the return of many familiar faces as well as new characters to create the largest line-up the series has ever seen. With a growing roster of fighters, each equipped with their own deadly techniques, martial art moves, and attack combinations, TEKKEN 6 will be the best “King of Iron Fist Tournament” yet. Adding to the already rich gaming experience, a deeper character customization feature will only enhance the incredible fighting intensity as players go mano-y-mano. Optimized for the PSP system, TEKKEN 6 will not only contain all the explosive action of its home console brethren but also feature additional stages, content, items, and an ad-hoc multiplayer mode. Fighting amongst friends is encouraged as players can battle wirelessly against each other using original or fan favorite characters. Rounding out its list of impressive features is the return of the “Ghost” Infrastructure mode, which allows players to upload their “ghost” character data and download others’ from the Internet onto their PSP system. When players have reached the height of their TEKKEN fighting skills, they will be able to see how they stack up against others through the game’s network support.
2. Dissidia Final Fantasy
Celebrating the 20th year of the renowned franchise, Dissidia Final Fantasy for PlayStation Portable brings together the largest collection of Final Fantasy characters ever in a fighting-styled game where players must choose their allegiance between good and evil, as they utilize the more than twenty playable characters available.
Players, prepare to profess your allegiance to either Cosmos or Chaos...Cosmos is the goddess of harmony, while Chaos is the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war. At one time Cosmos and Chaos were of equal in strength. It was believed that their conflict would last forever. However, the balance is now broken. Those who answered Chaos' call created an inexhaustible force. And under vicious attack without relent, the warriors fighting for Cosmos started to fall one by one. The conflict that has continued for eons is now about to end in Chaos' favor...The world has been torn asunder, sinking into a vortex of disorder. As for the few surviving warriors… their fates have yet to be determined.
Featuring action very similar to other games in the Final Fantasy series, Dissidia Final Fantasy consists of one-on-one combat either against a human or AI opponent where the goal is to reduces your opponent's hit points to zero. This is done through a series of attacks and battle features which must be balanced against the player's status and that of the opponent faced. In addition, the game also features "EX Mode" which increases the power of existing attacks. This mode can be activated in a variety of ways, both related to combat and chance.
Dissidia Final Fantasy features characters from both sides of the struggle from each of the games in the Final Fantasy series. Although favorites will soon be found, the storyline of game's main campaign requires players to assume the role of each of these characters at one point or another in order to attain ultimate success. All told the game contains twenty-two total playable characters from Final Fantasy through Final Fantasy XII; evenly split between heroes and villains. In addition, players can also look forward to playing as a few secret characters unlockable in the game. Regardless of the character, players will find that each will become more powerful as they gain experience in battle, have access to different costumes and in most cases are able to transform into different physical forms in specific modes and wield fully customizable. See all 22 and their previous Final Fantasy appearances below:
Warrior of Light Final Fantasy
Firion Final Fantasy II
Onion Knight Final Fantasy III
Cecil Harvey Final Fantasy IV
Bartz Klauser Final Fantasy V
Terra Branford Final Fantasy VI
Cloud Strife Final Fantasy VII
Squall Leonhart Final Fantasy VIII
Zidane Tribal Final Fantasy IX
Tidus Final Fantasy X
Shantotto Final Fantasy XI
Garland Final Fantasy
The Emperor Final Fantasy II
Cloud of Darkness Final Fantasy III
Golbez Final Fantasy IV
Exdeath Final Fantasy V
Kefka Palazzo Final Fantasy VI
Sephiroth Final Fantasy VII
Ultimecia Final Fantasy VIII
Kuja Final Fantasy IX
Jecht Final Fantasy X
Gabranth Final Fantasy XII
* Legacy - Experience the high-quality world and gameplay mechanics of Final Fantasy presented in an action-packed environment where players can glide through the air and dash along walls.
* All-new battle system - Action-based battle system combines all-out brawling alongside RPG-based character development in an original system developed by the creators of the Kingdom Hearts series.
* Ultimate cast of characters - Fan-favorite heroes and villains from the entire Final Fantasy series come together in one game for the first time in a remarkable new tale with fully-voiced CG movies and real-time events.
* Fantasy match - Players select their favorite Final Fantasy characters, sided with either Cosmos or Chaos, to set the stage for their fantasy match.
* Series Staple Battle Features - Accessible through "EX Burst", players can experience gameplay faithful to the originals through memorable battle features such as "Limit Break" and "Overdrive". In addition, longtime fans of the series can enjoy the ability to summon Aeons and options such as the "command battle" system.
* Community - Continue the experience by trading Friend Cards, creating items and sharing AI characters with other players and even engage in virtual AI battles made possible by the PSP system ad hoc mode.
Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war. Cosmos and Chaos were of equal strength. It was believed the conflict would last forever. However, the balance is now broken. Those who answered Chaos's call created an inexhaustible force. And under vicious attack without relent, the warriors fighting for Cosmos started to fall one by one. The conflict that has continued for eons is now about to end in Chaos's favor. The world has been torn asunder, sinking into a vortex of disorder. As for the few surviving warriors… their fates have yet to be determined.
3. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011
Step back into the squared circle with WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011. Having sold more than 50 million units worldwide, the renowned WWE simulation experience and annual centerpiece in THQ's expanding WWE video game portfolio returns to define the ultimate WWE moments and give players even greater creative and decision-making freedom throughout their storied journeys within WWE. Features include: the return of favorite game modes, as well as new additions, a new physics system and extensive customization options.
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 empowers players more than ever to define their gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE. Along the way, gameplay scenarios will change based on player decisions, allowing for more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring. Players will also enjoy a greater level of interactivity and have increased control of their destinies in the game's popular Road to WrestleMania story-driven mode.
A hallmark of the franchise, WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2011 delivers its largest offering to date of best-in-class creation and customization features. Players will have more creative tools than ever to customize their Superstars, finishing moves and story designs. In addition, searching and sharing content will be greatly simplified with improvements to the highly regarded WWE Community Creations feature, which generated nearly 10 million downloads, including more than 7.5 million created Superstars, 500,000 story designs and 500,000 finishing moves in its franchise debut.
The Largest Roster To-date
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 also boasts one of largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today's prominent WWE Superstars and Divas. Each in-game model will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving Superstars and Divas ever seen in a WWE video game. In addition, a new physics system will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence of the WWE Universe.
Key Game Features
* WWE Universe Mode - This brand new addition to the franchise empowers players more than ever to define their ultimate gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE. Along the way, gameplay scenarios change based on player decisions, allowing for new rivalries, alliances, championship matches and more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring.
* Road to WrestleMania - The popular story-driven mode returns with significant updates and new storylines, including the ability to freely roam through backstage areas, select opponents, break into impromptu matches and fulfill destinies based on player choices.
* New Physics System - An extensive variety of technical upgrades to the gameplay experience ensures that all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence and authenticity of WWE.
* Best-in-Class Creation Tools – The franchise's renowned creation interface includes more options than ever to customize created Superstars, finishing moves, story designs, paint tool creations and more. Also, searching and sharing content is greatly simplified through improvements to the highly regarded WWE Community Creations feature, which generated nearly 10 million downloads in its franchise debut.
* Unparalleled Roster and Presentation - Players explore one of the largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today's prominent WWE Superstars and WWE Divas. Each in-game model will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving WWE Superstars and WWE Divas ever seen in a WWE video game. In addition, players will round out their virtual WWE experience with more than 100 match types and an extensive number of new playable arenas.
4. SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny
SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny preserves all the fierce battles and gorgeous visuals the series has been known for to create the most comprehensive fighting experience ever on a handheld system with highly responsive controls and balanced gameplay. Adding depth to the combat, an all new single player mode has been specifically crafted for the PSP system that not only challenges a player’s reflexes but also improves their fighting skills. Following in the footsteps of Soulcalibur IV, Critical Finish Moves return where opponents can be defeated with one spectacular attack. Furthermore, the game’s character customization feature has been outfitted with even more options than ever before for infinite possibilities to create an original fighter or customize a favorite warrior.
5. Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team
Team Up for the Ultimate Takedown!
Tag team battling is about to get energized, Dragon Ball style! For the first time in the Dragon Ball series, take part in high-impact 2 vs. 2 team battles in Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team. Experience fierce fighting like never before with 70 playable and customizable characters plus an intuitive control system that allows you to jump right into the white-knuckled action. Various single and multiplayer modes allow you to play through key missions from the original anime, test your skills against an onslaught of skilled fighters or even create your own match-ups never before seen in the anime. You’ll need stamina, strategy and Super Saiyan skills to win this competition!
Key Game Features
* Create your Ideal Team – Experience 2 vs. 2 team battle play for the first time in the Dragon Ball series! Using the ad-hoc mode, up to four players can now experience the ultimate Dragon Ball battle. Work together with your teammate to take on your opponents in a test of skill and strategy.
* Customize your Favorite Characters – Choose from any of 70 fan favorite characters including Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, Super Saiyan Vegeta, Super Saiyan Trunks, Piccolo and more! Gain the upper hand by customizing your characters with special items that alter their attack parameters and then use these custom characters in battle.
* Pick your Path – A variety of single-player and multi-player modes to keep your adrenaline pumping and your skills at the ready. Follow the original anime story and relive key scenes from the Saiyan saga through the Majin Buu saga in the all-new “Dragon Walker” mode. Or undergo rigorous training to hone your skills and sharpen your senses in the “Training” mode. Ready for battle? Jump straight into the action as you clear key battle scenes from the anime or create your own in “Battle 100” or face off against advancing enemies in “Survival” mode.
* Enter the World of Dragon Ball – Fight in any of 10 different fields from the Dragon Ball universe, moving about them freely using the game’s optimized control system.
6. UFC Undisputed 2010
Are You Ready to Step into the Octagon?
So you want to be a fighter? Step into the Octagon in UFC Undisputed 2010 to see if you have what it takes to be the best of the best. UFC Undisputed 2010 features the most authentic mixed martial arts (MMA) action while boasting the best fighters in the world. After one round with all the new features and key improvements, you’ll embody the essence and spirit of a real fighter. Are you ready to be one?
Key Game Features
* A large roster of MMA fighters, straight out of the UFC.
* Full upper body and head movement with a new Sway System.
* New Posture System that allows for stronger, fight-ending strikes from the ground.
* Introduction of Southpaw stance and the ability to change stances during a fight.
* Multiple MMA disciplines, including the new additions of Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling.
* Variety of new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions.
7. Naruto Shipuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 is the heir to the Ultimate Ninja series, combining completely revamped 2D ninja fighting with 4-player multiplayer action. Control more than 50 playable ninjas across more than 80 action-packed missions in Story mode. Multiplayer modes with an ad hoc connection let you engage in four-player action or a multiplayer co-op adventure.
*Experience the latest installment of the Naruto Shippuden saga
*Control more than 50 playable ninja
*Conquer more than 80 action-packed missions in an extensive Story mode
*Master new Awakening mode or perform a cooperative Team Ninjutsu with your friends
*Perform four-player battle royale or engage in multiplayer co-op adventure in multiplayer modes with an ad-hoc connection.
8. Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX brings all the brawls and action of Street Fighter Alpha 3 to your PSP! All the exciting combat is the same, with all the great Arcade modes and even some never-before-seen characters. Jump into battle and see how you do as a World Warrior!
9. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
This game is the ultimate 2D fighting game on the go. BlazBlue features all of the console modes: Arcade, Versus, Score Attack, Training, and Story. In addition there are all new Shop and Legion modes, where you control your own party of fighters in an attempt to conquer the world of BlazBlue. Battle your friends using the Ad-hoc multiplayer option. Twelve unique combatants to choose from including 8 unlimited characters compared to the console version.
10. Gladiator Begins
Customize your own Gladiator and win your freedom! Choose from several different builds, faces, hair styles and skin tones. Depending on which gender you pick, NPCs will react differently! Ad-Hoc Multiplayer action, battle a friend using the Ad-hoc multiplayer option. Weapons and Armor Galore with over 500 plus swords, shields, spears, clubs and axes. Refine blessed weapons to make them stronger at the blacksmith.
11. Fight Night Round 3
Knocking out the competition, Ea Sports Fight Night Round 3 brings the most intense boxing video game experience to the virtual ring. The Graphics establish it as one of the best looking and playing PSP sports game on the market and oustside of the ring. Gamers can set intense rivalries though Pre-f
12. Samurai Shodown Anthology
The Samurai Shodown Anthology is a compilation of games from the groundbreaking SNK weapon-based fighting Samurai Shodown series. Celebrate the history of the franchise through the years by battling as one of the greatest Samurai of all time, through six separate adventures in this incredible collection. The collection includes six games from the series including Samurai Shodown I, II, III, IV, V and the never before released in North America Samurai Shodown VI.
Games of the Anthology
1.Released in 1993, Samurai Shodown remade the fighting genre by introducing weapons-based combat. With it victory was made possible with a single stroke and the popularity of the genre soared.
2.Released in 1994, Samurai Shodown II featured special moves like weapon-breaking and an increased total of 15 playable characters, as the cocky Haohmaru gladly pursues forces that seeks to destroy him.
3.Released in 1995, Samurai Shodown III featured a fighting system overhaul that made it possible for players to choose from two sword types, as well as three levels of ability when entering into a duel.
4.Released in 1996, Samurai Shodown IV introduced multiple combo elements, such as slashes, sneak attacks and suicides to the fighting system as well as time limits making for more possibilities and ratcheted action.
5.Released in 2003, Samurai Shodown V increased the number of playable characters to 24, including four that are entirely new and introduced new features like "Sword Gauge" and "Concentration One."
6.Released in 2005, Samurai Shodown VI features 2D and 3D backgrounds, a large cast of playable characters from the entire series and the "spirit select" system, which allows access to fighting styles from the entire series.
Key Game Features:
* Features six incredible Samurai Shodown games (releases 1-6) in one.
* Samurai Shodown 6 available for the first time in North America in this compilation.
* Extensive gallery of unlockable bonus materials; concept art, soundtracks and more.
* Arcade perfect port of each title.
* Pick-up-and-play, nonstop action.
* Local single player and 2-player online wireless Ad-Hoc support.
Bonus: A Personal Favorite
King of Fighters Collection- The Orochi Saga
The first ever collection of THE KING OF FIGHTERS, consisting of 5 complete games. KOF 94, 95, 96, 97, 98
Find these PSP games and more for great deals in the entire internet at the link below: