PSP Crash Bandicoot Mind Over Mutant Review


What I like about Crash Bandicoot Mind Over Mutant for PSP is that crazy crash bandicoot and his funny expressions. This game has lots of them and since quite a long time, when the first PSOne was released, Crash Bandicoot was one of the first original games ever. I have liked how the new games have developed over time, not loosing the fun but enhancing it on each new release. Another great part of the game is the sense of humor and cartoon animation. The cut scene on the video below shows this, and even playing the game and just even looking at the wacky characters crash has to defeat are funny looking. haha! The controls are great, although I still have trouble doing the crash spin using the joystick on the PSP. I guess I just need more practice!! hehe! ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment