Spider Man Web of Shadows PSP Review

I just started playing Spider Man Web of Shadows on my PSP and Yes, its got much action, missions, and more. So far at the very beginning if you look at the video. At first there is this guy you meet, who is a reporter and wants to ask you questions. I do not know exactly but it seems that if you agree to take the interview you might just get good reputation points. This happens a lot in the game, there might be some actions that would hurt your good super hero reputation. So its good to be aware of that. Then, there I do the save the cat for poor old lady mission, which you will come to see the bill posted on some wall at street level. And then its the save that girl from that crook who is trying to steal her purse or something.

I must say that this game gets a 8 out of a perfect 10 from me. I do wish the producers would have done a better job on the dialog. I prefer voice spoken than just reading what they say (or where both concepts are incorporated). and maybe the graphics cell shaded would have been a good touch too, but these are just my thoughts. Nevertheless, I do enjoy the gameplay and the controls are kept simple and the variety of moves from tying some bad guy with spider web to swing across the buildings, and crawl on skyscrapers' walls. Its just exactly like our super hero Spider Man!!




1 comment:

  1. Party P pays/receives fixed interest in currency A to receive/pay fixed rate in currency B for a term of T years. For example, you pay JPY 1.6% on a JPY notional of 1.2 billion and receive USD 5.36% on the USD equivalent notional of 10 million at an initial exchange rate of USDJPY 120.

    ReplyDelete