PSP Manhunt 2

To be honest I have yet to play Manhunt 2 for PSP. I hear it's very violent and goreish 0-o. Lots of blood here, decapitations, murders, adult content, and more of the like. It's not my preferred type of game that I would go mad about playing, but yea just a little bit. This game is definately not for kids, nor do I recomend it for younsters. It's more like for those who thirst for action adventure, the rough way, and do not faint at the view of blood.

The story might seem interesting, I kinda heard what is was about. Danny Lamb (you) is an asylum inmate who has managed to scape during an electrical failure in the building. He does not remember much about his past, but gets short random memory flashbacks. He soon finds out more about himself and the involment he has with some kind of project. Well, that is how the story begins.

This is a rated "M" game for mature audience, published by Rockstar Games, Released on October 29, 2007.





1 comment:

  1. gREAT BLOG, I USE TO READ HERE IN MEXICO, THE BEST VIDEOS I'VE EVER SEE

    ReplyDelete