G.I. Joe: Rise Of The Cobra Upcoming Movie And PSP Game

G.I Joe: Rise Of The Cobra original movie coming out for later on this year (2009). As always when it comes to titles like this 80's cartoon series, for example, there will be game developed with the same title; much like Transformers the movie, X-men, Hulk, Dragon Ball Evolution (coming soon), and others.

I have never been a fan of games developed based on movie titles because they usually suck. Do not get me wrong! I do enjoy the movies though. Transformers (the original 80s animated series) for example; I remember growing up watching this 80s cartoons and became one of my favorite shows and would never miss an episode. Yes, I did enjoyed the movie when it came out, not as much as the cartoons though. But talking about the PSP Transformers the movie game, it is a total different thing. I do not even remember the gameplay at all, because I remember only playing it for the first couple of minutes and then lost interest, never to be played again. That is just one examples of many.

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero is also up there with my favorite childhood animated series. Even the Intro song is still stuck in my head, that is how much I got influence by this great cartoon. But, I am afraid G.I. Joe: Rise Of The Cobra PSP game will suffer the same Transformers the movie game fate. There is maybe a 10% chance it might be good. I do not want to sound like this game title is condemned to be terrible. But maybe if game developers would do more research and really work hard to make an interesting, fun, G.I. Joe PSP title, then it would be excellent.

There is no date G.I. Joe: Rise Of The Cobra PSP game will be released as of now, but will be sometime soon the movie comes out on summer 2009. It is developed by Double Helix, and Published by Electronic Arts (EA)

The video below is the original G.I. Joe 80's cartoon intro. I pay honor to this cartoon for being so great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment