Prinny -Can I Really Be The Hero?- PSP Gameplay Review

I was actually expecting something more like disgaea. But Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? blew me away!. It is about time I see a stage passing, fight them off, careful not to fall off the cliff game, and not to mention the bosses at the end of each level. It can be quite interesting meeting the different monsters or sometimes a couple of sexy demon twins who want to kick your butt. Hehe! Not to worry you can withstand up to 3 hits without dieing. And besides that, you have 1000 lives at your disposal.

I do recommend this game, even though it might seem a little childish on the count of the graphics, the high pitch voices, the background music, and little cute creatures and monsters and prinnys and demons, etc. But that doesn't take away the fact that is fun to play.

The controls are excellent, not complicated and have many functions such as stomp on enemies and stun them, air attacks, dashing, double jumps to reach high places, and more...I wont say anything about the plot, if you decide to get this title you will find out for yourself and so I do not want to spoil the fun. Well, I have certainly enjoyed it. :)

On the video below, I show my skills battling the demon twins at the end of the high tome forest. that was my third try, and luckily I did not lose any lives that time, but looks like I was about to, hehe! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment