Beaterator PSP Gameplay



Beaterator for the PSP game is fun only if you like music. What I like about this game is that you explore the different types of tunes. The mixes of instruments could be endless, and you can actually create your own music, which was not shown on the video. It is on the "Studio" option.

I notice that the creating of music might be advanced, than "Live Play" because the function of controls are extended. Meaning I still have not got it in my head yet.. lol, but don't worry, it has a built in audio, and video tutorials.

Another thing about Beaterator: besides making the music, you can also add visuals to your songs. So music videos can easy be created. Way cool game if you ask me. There are 3 beats on my video which one is of your liking? 1, 2, or 3? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment