Coded Arms is a visually stunning first-person shooter that places the gamer in the role of a computer hacker who infiltrates an abandoned virtual reality system. Players fight through various virtual battlefields against multiple types of enemies with more than 30 different weapons at their disposal. The game utilizes the platform's wireless capabilities for intense multiplayer action.
* Immersive single-player mode with stunning visual elements
* Weapons collected in single player carry over to multi-player
* More than 30 weapons including sniper rifles and grenades
* Wireless multiplayer modes up to four players
6. Brooktown High: Senior Year
If you only knew then what you know now. Here's your chance to re-live your high school days by entering Brooktown High. Choose to play as male or female and create your own unique character. Interact with other students, each with their own distinct personalities and cliques. Find your niche and hang out with jocks, nerds, preppies, and more. This is your senior year and your chance to find the guy or girl of your dreams!
* Create your own male or female character
* Interact with other students with their own unique personalities
* Go on dates in locations such as the movies, the beach, the mall, etc.
* Interactive mini-games
5. Silent Hill Origins
The Silent Hill survival horror series makes its handheld gaming debut with a brand new adventure that reveals many of the series' most hallowed secrets. Assuming the role of a lone truck driver who becomes trapped in Silent Hill, players must escape the city's horrific inhabitants and confront the strange hallucinations that have haunted him since childhood. This game takes advantage of the PSP system's graphics, sound, and portability.
* First Silent Hill game for the PSP system that explores the events prior to the original Silent Hill
* Enhanced camera system specifically designed for handheld play
* Updated controls allow for more fluid combat and detailed exploration of the environment
* Brand new puzzles and mysteries to uncover as players attempt to escape Silent Hill
* All new monster types and storyline that reflect the troubled past of the main character
* Original soundtrack by famed series composer Akira Yamaoka
The renowned Silent Hill series comes to a portable gaming system for the first time with a brand new adventure. Taking full advantage of the PSP system's graphics and portability, Silent Hill Original Sin will be the most terrifying game to arrive on the PSP System.
4. Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
The legendary action game Castlevania: Rondo of Blood is reborn on the PSP system with incredible 3D graphics and timeless side scrolling gameplay in Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles. Gamers take up the Vampire Killer whip as Richter Belmont as they seek to destroy the maniacal Dracula once and for all in this pivotal piece of the ongoing Castlevania saga. Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles also includes the original Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night games, delivering incredible gameplay and value while updating two of the most beloved video games of all time for a new generation of gamers.
* Retro side scrolling action through more than 10 gothic stages and additional hidden areas
* New song collection system adds additional depth to classic gameplay
* Return to previously completed levels to explore and uncover new secrets
* Includes the original classic Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night games, optimized for PSP system
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5
Six months have passed since the fight against the Dark Signers. New Domino City and Satellite have finally been reunited and now live in peace and harmony. Until the arrival of 3 mysterious people who claimed to be from Yliaster and a new mysterious Turbo Duelist named Ghost arrives. Now, only Yusei can stop him. Battle through Story Mode for full emersion in the world of the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s animated series and interact with more than 100 characters. Compete against opponents in one-on-one Free Duels or team up with a partner to defeat opponents using more than 4,500 cards in the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh! game ever! Full 3D animation and 4 player ad-hoc game play makes Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tagforce 5 a force to be reckoned with.
* Ad-hoc game play allows up to 4 players to compete against each other at one time through cooperative game play or battle in one-on-one duels
* Complete with 4,500 of the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D?s trading cards from the Star Strike Blast releasing in November 2010
* Battle through story mode for full immersion in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D?s animated series or compete in Free Duel to jump right into the dueling action
* Compete and interact with more than 100 characters from the animated series
* Complete with more than 300 hours of game play complete with 3D animated cut scenes
2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
* Total Control: PES Productions has enhanced the 360-degree passing ratio, offering unprecedented levels of control over every pass, shot, throw-in, through ball and lofted through balls.
* Shot & Stamina Gauge: In addition to the generic power gauge, the Shot & Stamina meter details the player?s exact level of fitness. Constantly sprinting will have an adverse affect on performance and statistics.
* New Defender AI: Defenders now hold their positions naturally, instead of chasing balls that enter their area and work to close down the attacker to force mistakes.
* Animation and Player Physics: PES Productions has totally reworked every element of in-game animation.
* Speed of Play: The new level of control means that PES 2011 enjoys a more varied pace of play, which depends on the situation at hand.
1. Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker is a stealth-action game set between the events of Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and the original Metal Gear game. Revolving around the continuing early adventures of series centerpiece, Snake, it fleshes out the legend of "Big Boss" in the days following the Cuban Missile Crisis through a deep single player story mode, featuring a new control system and missions offering extensive replay value, as well as extensive and engaging co-op multiplayer options.
Stories tell of a legendary soldier who once waged war against the world. His name was Naked Snake, a.k.a. Big Boss, and the truth behind this legend will finally be told. The era is the 1970’s. Big Boss had stationed his "Soldiers Without Borders" in Colombia, South America, where he was approached by visitors from Costa Rica, a "nation without a military." In the wake of the Cuban Missile Crisis, as Latin America became a key to maintaining the power balance between East and West, Costa Rica had miraculously managed to maintain its peace and neutrality. However, in various regions of the country, a mysterious armed force seemed to be engaging in suspicious activities. Now, to preserve peace in this nation without a military, the "Soldiers Without Borders" move into action. In time, they would be known as the founders of "Outer Heaven." Forge a new path and live the legend with Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, the first official Hideo Kojima game on the PSP system.
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker is a tactical-stealth-action game based around mission based gameplay. Play in single player mode begins with a tutorial in which players square off against Snake himself which serves as a way to familiarize themselves with a control scheme that provides changes as well as improvements over those featured in earlier MGS titles for PSP. These cover both weapons and hand-to-hand combat. In addition, players also gain experience using the controls to chain together moves for maximum impact. Once through with the tutorial players embark on a series of missions, the replaying of which offers new enemy actions, as well as the possibility of new devices and tools. During combat players are able to target specific areas of an enemy's body and performance during each mission is ranked according to elapsed time, number of kills and other criteria.
4-player Co-op Multiplayer
Along with a deep single player mode Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker contains exceptional multiplayer co-op functionality. Co-op action is facilitated via the PSP's local wireless ad-hoc connection and features different types of missions. Missions more dependent on stealth are limited to two-player games, while others--for example, boss battles--are meant for games of up to four players. Players have their choice of different versions of Snake. These not only possess differing appearance, but more importantly, differing strengths. During co-op play players can pull resources by staying within a minimal distance from each other This link is indicated by circles emanating around them. While maintaining this connection resources can be shared, including weapons, supplies and and overall health, indicated by a shared health bar. Players are able to view partner's inventory at a touch of the PSP's left or right face buttons, and when need be can resuscitate a fallen companion. When linked players can also move in unison by virtually tapping your partner's shoulder with a touch of the D-pad and then making your move.
Key Game Features
* The Latest Title in the Metal Gear Solid Series - A true continuation of the ever-evolving franchise that stood the test of time and started the stealth action genre, Peace Walker is the first title on the PSP system in which mastermind Hideo Kojima has fully taken up the reigns to direct, write, and design the game himself.
* Extensive Content - Arguably one of the deepest PSP games to be released as Kojima Productions pushes the boundaries of the platform to new levels while blending various game styles together in ways that will captivate and engross both veterans and newcomers to Metal Gear.
* Proven Gameplay, Story, and More - Fans of the series will enjoy the exhilaration of familiar stealth elements of previous MGS titles and will also be enticed by the new gameplay features making their debut in Peace Walker. Those expecting a typical stealth game will be blown away by the Peace Walker experience. This game is a blend of action RPG elements, RTS elements for a PSP experience like none other. Staying true to Metal Gear form, the entire game experience is woven together by a gripping story which unfolds through the artwork of Yoji Shinkawa and acclaimed comic book artist, Ashley Wood.
* Unique Online Multiplayer Support - Peace Walker provides up to 4-player co-op gameplay, which is a revolutionary first for the series that introduces the all-new Co-op Ring and "Snake Formation." The Co-op Ring allows gamers to interact and build their camaraderie through the sharing of items, equipment, and life gauges during the heat of battle, while the "Snake Formation" lets one player take the lead so the others can focus on defense.
* Massive Replay Value - Replaying missions in Peace Walker earns players new stuff and experiences for Snake that can potentially change your experience.