Phantasy Star Portable For The PSP


As until a few days ago, I did not know anything about Phantasy Star Portable. I spend a lot of time online, but I only play mini games when on my computer. I am also kinda new to the multiplayer mode, meaning I don’t usually play with other people online. This game got my interest, and wanted to do a little bit of research on it.

It’s a Role Playing Game, developed by SEGA, originally for the Dreamcast System a few years ago. Since then, sequels, episodes titles have been created for different gaming systems.

Phantasy Star Portable will be exclusively for the PSP as I hear. This RPG is definitely one to check out, whenever Sony decides to release it for the U.S. It will be release by the end of this month (July 2008) in Japan, but Demos of Phantasy Star Portable could be accessed to anyone outside Japan. The following video trailer is amazing, and the graphics are top notch. I just hope it won’t be long till the U.S. release.





No comments:

Post a Comment