Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines PSP





I think one of the best looking games for the PSP in 2009; Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines has excellent graphics as you can see. I still have yet to play this game, but the one thing that intrigues me the most is the story. Seems very epic and I am quite curious how the plot is.

Here is more on the game from Amazon.com:
Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines on PSP is the first Assassin’s Creed game on the PSP. It follows the story of Altair right after the events of Assassin’s Creed as Altair tracks down the last Templars who fled the Holy Land and retreated to the Island of Cyprus.

In Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines, you'll take on the role of the daring Altair, striving to execute a mission against the Templars and honing your skills to become a Master Assassin. Run and climb anywhere you please in an expansive, open-world environment as you pursue your deadly aim.

Assassin's Creed Bloodlines is now so popular, it is also available in Bundle Pack Here!

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited when this game is finally available to download. I finished this right away after I downloaded it. This really is one of those psp games that is really my type of game.

    ReplyDelete