The beloved and critically acclaimed Lego Star Wars franchise is back and coming to homes around the world in 2011. The third sequel, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, combines the epic stories and iconic characters from the Star Wars universe and hit animated TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars with all new gameplay features. Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humor from the Lego universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels spanning the entire Clone Wars era, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to explore endlessly and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humorous, accessible and action-packed Lego game to date.
- For the first time, players experience their favorite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, retold in the amazing Lego world, taking control of battalions of clone troopers against the relentless droid army - building bases, deploying vehicles
- Working together to complete various objectives, players will control multiple teams in separate locations through the press of a button, while playing in single player or in multiplayer co-op modes
- For the first time in the Lego Star Wars franchise, fans will fight against massive bosses as seen in The Clone Wars animated series, including Gor, the epic Zillo Beast and many other favorites
- Characters will have more dynamic moves such as grappling abilities allowing players to climb their way through puzzles as well as Lightsaber Cutting, Lightsaber Throwing, and Lightsaber Climbing
- Players will be able to explore exotic locations in a variety of ships throughout 16 different star systems playing as villainous Separatists, the noble Republic heroes or even as bounty hunters, tracking down characters across the galaxy