My 1st Custom PSP Theme

Yey!! it took me a while, but finally finished my custom PSP theme. This is really related to my art account at deviantart.com. Ha! yes, if nobody here knew, I am an starving artist who appreciates the manga, anime society, and watch lots of anime movies and tv series.


As for the images here, they are not fan art, just product of my own imagination. I was thinking that I wanted full body of manga styled girls in the begining, but the images are so small that I thought the quality would be lost once compressing/sizing the image. So it was best to focus in on their faces instead.

If you are not familiar on how to place custom theme on your PSP, go to (dead link). It will explain everything you need to do. Any PSP can do this, no hacks needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment