WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 Review


WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009, the number one wrestling franchise in the U.S, makes it big on the PSP and other consoles. Here we talk PSP only, and everyone already knows its a hot expected game release almost just at the end of 2008. I consider myself a WWE wrestling fan, of course Triple H, and Undertaker were some of my long time favorites.

What I like about this game is the variaty of game modes you can play. For example there is the "Exhibition" category and it has these type of matches: one-on-one, two-on-two, triple threat, fatal-4-way, 6 man, handicap, and royal rumble. You can also edit the roster in "My WWE" category. "Road to Wrestlemania" which I have yet to try, but only a few super stars to choose from here. "Game Modes" category includes the "career mode" (which the video shows), and "tournament modes" which opens king of the ring, beat the clock sprint, and quick play tournament matches. "Create Modes" category includes create a wrestler, moves, entrances, and more. "Wireless" for multi-player.

Overall this is a fun game, that has lots of areas to explore, I have not unlocked anything as of yet, because I just started playing the game. The moves execution controls are great, and I am just getting used to them. Fairly easy at the start, but keep getting better and harder as you move forward.



1 comment:

  1. don't buy le site de gamestorrent.com il'ya wwe smack downs vs raw
    desdagar torrent or download torrent

    ReplyDelete