Half Minute Hero Second - Japanese PSP gameplay

Half Minute Hero Second definitely gets an upgrade in the graphics department.  Although this game is fairly simple in its concept, I am just amazed on the level of popularity it has.  Yes, I got to play the very first Half Minute Hero, but to tell you the truth, I was not that impressed and only played it for the first couple of days.

Half Minute Hero Second is still being worked on as I write this, so it has not been released just yet.  Half Minute Hero Second is published and developed by Marvelous Entertainment.  To my knowledge it is a PSP exclusive game.

Overall it looks very much fun! and those who liked the first edition, are likely to like the second one too.  Enjoy the video down below titled Dark Goddess of Time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment