Missusing The PSP: PC Status Monitor???


Many can be the functions of the PSP. Well, I say it is basically a gaming device, but some have taken it a more than that. Here we see it used as a PC Status Monitor which kinda shows the PC's CPU's Usage percentage, Memory, Swap, Time and Date, etc.

What a waste of a good gaming plattform. The PSP is desingned to play games and other kinds of media, not to do this crappy job. Sorry, friends. If this was all there was to look forward to for the PSP besides playing great games on it. I would not bother getting one.

On the other hand, it is nice to know that with PSP there is never a dull moment and see the different functions when hacked and/or costomised, but I guess this little trick is not for me. Maybe because I am not geeky and spend much time on the computer and wanting to know all the info there provided on another screen is kinda pointless.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment