PSP Games And Media Update #3

If you come here often you then have seen my blog is a little different.... something is missing... what could it be.... If you guess the adsense ads on my page disappeared, then you are right.

Apparently I have not comply with adsense policies and now they have removed my ads noooooooooooo..... :c I did not mean for that to happen. I am now trying to comply with adsense policy to get my ads back. I miss them very much, even though if has been only a day or so.

Another topic I want to talk about is the "downloading links" I am not in anyway hosting any downloadable links of PSP games in here. I guess people complain much and I just want to be on the safe side. Yea, I have being criticized because of it, and although at firt I actually did not care, I can see, how my reputation went down the drain. So I am really sorry for ever posting such links here, and want to say sorry to those who came to my site for THAT only reason. I did not in any way mean to mislead anybody. From now on I want to do things right!

I thank you all for understanding me and for the support you have given me by commenting, voting, clicking, reading my posts, and just visiting PSP Games And Media. God bless you all and thanks for stopping by. :z

No comments:

Post a Comment