Soul Calibur Broken Destiny PSP Trailer Looks Like Excellent Fighting Game



I got to admit I have not played all of the Soul Calibur series, I did play some on my PS2 and really do love it! Especially the character design. Everyone has their own unique style of fighting, weapon, clothes, etc. I can fall in love with all the girls here, so sexy, yet dangerous carrying swords, and other lethal weapons.

I am glad Soul Calibur Broken Destiny is exclusively for the PSP. That makes the PSP popular too, carrying top notch games like this. Plus this is the first release of Soul Calibur on the PSP. Soul Calibur Broken Destiny is published by Namco Bandai, and developed by Project Soul.

I guess the only bad thing I found on this game, but I might be wrong is the character count of 9 total characters. I wish there were more... or maybe there are but have trusted ING information. Or perhaps these are beginning character count and reveal more as you play the game a little more...

As for the release date, Soul Calibur Broken Destiny is expected to be in North America on the 3rd quarter 2009. September 30, 2009 to be exact. Lets just hope they do not pospone it. Because I really want to get my hands on this game soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment